Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Bobcat

Parker was able to receive his first scout merit badge last week, the Bobcat. Luckily this one wasn't too hard to get, but it is nice that they can get this first badge right away and taste the victory of turning their hard work into an award. I did feel a little special getting my first mom pin, I mean hey you only get your first mom pin once! Neither me or Parker new what we were doing and he nearly stabbed me with the pin and then dropped the back down my shirt. I didn't want to put the baby down because he was very sick so it was a little awkward. We are very proud of Parker and his love for scouts and I look forward to being poked many more times to come!!!

3 comments:

Lynja said...

yah Parker!!! I'm going to cry when it is my turn to get that pin.

sweets said...

wow that is so cool.

CasaJenkins said...

good job!!!