Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Nursery is Finished!


It is finally finished and I love it! We were mostly done by the time the baby came. We at least had the blue wall painted pink and all the furniture up. But of course it took me a month or two to do all of the finishing touches. I had a hard time picking the theme for Araeya's room. At first I wanted to do something with butterflies, but just couldn't find anything I liked. Then I came across this pink and green bedding and loved it. My favorite color is pink and Preston's is green, so it is a mix of the two of us, just like Araeya!
(Oh and in case you were wondering, that is not a real dog. It is Kierra's stuffed animal that I put there to scare the cats away because they thought we put up the new bed just for them!)

No comments: