Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Pics 2011

We had to hurry and do family pictures before Preston left for Boot Camp (since he was going to be gone until next February). We did Christmas colors in the spring so I could use the pictures for our Christmas cards. I ended up throwing it all together pretty last minute while also trying to get other things ready before Preston left. It was a crazy time and unfortunately we didn't manage to get one picture with everyone smiling. Preston's cousin Spencer took the pictures down by the lake and we ended up being eaten alive by bugs. We also forgot the baby (we took separate cars and we each thought the other one had her). Then we forgot the baby's bottle and she screamed through most of the photo shoot. I also invited my family out to take a big family picture which turned out not to be such a great idea, but at least I got the pictures I wanted to put on my dad's wall. Overall the pictures looked good and everyone looked so cute! But if anyone has a secret to non-stressful family pictures, I'd love to hear it!!!

I love this photo, if only Jaiden was smiling!
 
The kids were all fussing over where they wanted to stand, and Ammon felt squished!


Finally a good one, except Parker's eye's are closed!

We had to take an itch break, good memories!

1 comment:

Chantalle R. said...

In my mind the best pictures are the ones that are taken while getting ready for the pictures. Sometimes it really shows off the personalities of the family members. Great pics!!