Preston has wanted to go to the Idaho State ride every year for as long as I can remember. So this year Preston's dad decided to help pay our way up there and let us sleep in their motor home. The kids were so excited to go camping with grandpa and sleep in the motor home! We had fun hiking, doing crafts, roasting marshmallows and of course dirt biking. But after a couple days of rain and being cramped in a motor home with 7-9 people, Irene and I decided we'd had enough! We took Araeya, Jaiden and Kierra and left the boys to dirt bike to their hearts content. Then we took the scenic route home and stopped to see the beautiful Meadow Lake. It was great to be able to get some things done in IF, and we were even able to get Kierra's baptism dress!
| Wow, look at those strong kids! |
| There were so many great hikes around camp, even Lindy went on a some with us. |
![]() |
| Daddy had to bundle Areaya up to sit by the fire in the rain with him. |
| Parker and Ammon had lots of fun dirt biking with Grandpa! |
| Parker rode some awesome trails and is getting better at dirt biking all the time! |
| I got to go on a ride with the boys, and when I saw this lake I decided to name it Parker Lake because it is small just like him. =) |
| Some of the awesome views on our ride. |
| Araeya and I at Meadow Lake, such a beautiful place! |

No comments:
Post a Comment