Thanks for visiting, just beware, our animals are so cute you might have to come again and again!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them!
No, I'm not talking about guys, I'm talking about computers! Mine is driving me crazy!! It must have a virus or something because it keeps shutting down over and over. Most of the time it won't stay on for more than a couple minutes. So I am in the process of saving all the most important things (PICTURES!) and then I have to wipe it clean and start from scratch. What a pain! When our last computer became too much of a pain I let Preston and Johnny take it to a canyon and shoot it. I wish I could do that now, but I just can't live without it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment