Monday, July 21, 2008

Kierra's Teeth







Wow, in the last month Kierra has had her first cavity, has her six year old molars nearly in, and lost her first two teeth! Keep in mind she isn't even five yet! It is so funny watching kids lose teeth for the first time. She accidentally hit her mouth on Parker's bed and bumped the first one, but the second came loose all on it's own. She didn't know what was going on, she just kept telling me to fix it or get it out. Well she was brave and we got them both out. And of course having the tooth fairy come for the first time was great!

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING world! YAYA Glad to have ya!

Shelly and Ben said...

Holy cow, I haven't even THOUGHT about Audrey losing teeth or getting her next molars in!!!!
Of course, I guess I don't have to think about it to have it happen, do I?