The day after New Year's the kids were teasing and fighting as usual, well Parker took something of Kierra's and ran behind her door. Kierra was so mad that she slammed the door right into his face. The door hit his chin, his bottom teeth hit his top teeth, his two top permanent teeth were knocked loose and one of them was crushed into pieces. Oh and somewhere in all of that his lip was cut. Parker cried for an hour thinking that he was going to die because he couldn't eat. So the tooth fairy left him five bucks for his pain.

Then the next day Kierra lost a tooth at her friends house that I didn't even know was loose. Luckily she brought it home in a bag safe and sound. The only problem was that the tooth fairy was out of money and had to borrow a dollar from Parker. He felt very grown up and was happy to help. =) So because Kierra lost a tooth I felt around and realized that she had three other loose teeth, and another one was very close to coming out!
So we had to wait all weekend to get Parker's tooth fixed. Thankfully Parker realized he still had several other teeth to chew with and that it was okay to be seen in public with a broken tooth. The dentist quickly added a white filling to his broken tooth, and viola it looked like nothing had ever happened. Parker will have to be careful with his front teeth for the next ten years though until he can get it capped, yikes!
So Kierra and I wiggled at her tooth all week but I didn't want to hurt her, so I just let her wait until she was ready to get it out. Well ready or not Parker decided to punch it out on the way up to Idaho on Friday. Yup the one place I did not want that tooth to fall out and it did! Several tissues later the blood was mostly cleaned up and I was able to keep the tooth safe the rest of the way up. Unfortunately when we got to Idaho grandma accidentally threw the plastic bag that the tooth was in away. Once we realized what happened I dug threw the garbage to stop Kierra's tears!
Now her tooth was pretty loose, so I'm sure Parker didn't hit it very hard. But the funny thing is that Kierra actually punched Parker's first loose top tooth out too,
And to top it all off, the baby who has been cranky and sick also got two new teeth last week. What a week!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of tooth drama! lol Glad everyone is ok and thank goodness for dentists!! :) Have a wonderful day!
Wow! Your kids crack me up! Although, I have to say, I'm glad my kids aren't there yet.
Post a Comment