Monday, January 26, 2009

9 Months Already!

Our baby is growing so fast now, I can see him change everyday! I took him to the doctor for his 9 month appointment last week. Even though I know he is getting big and I already knew he was a tall baby, I was still shocked when they told me he was in the 96th percentile for his height! His head is also big at 90% but his weight was only 30%. Do we have a basketball player in the future? He is getting busier all the time, but still constantly wants mom's attention. And as much as I love playing with my adorable baby, the fact that I can hardly get anything done when he's around is driving me crazy! I guess I should count my blessings that he isn't destroying the house everyday yet! He has already taken a tumble down the stairs and managed not to even get a bump on his head. FEEEEEW! His last ear infection is all cleared up and he is due for tubes on the 6th of February. Hopefully that will mean no more ear infections, yeah! So I took some fun pictures of him, putting him in the basket was the only way to get him to stay put. He sure did some cute poses for me, he should be a baby model! (Except for the fact that he can't hold still, oh well!) Next stop ONE YEAR!












2 comments:

CasaJenkins said...

He is such a cutie and a big heavy chunk. I am not surprise he is so big!

Kari said...

Aaaah, how cute!