Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Strange Things

I don't know if any of you have ever seen the show "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High", but it has felt a little like that around our house lately. So many weird things keep happening. It started with the oven dying in the middle of cooking dinner, and then it happened three times in a week! Then I discovered the links to some of my pictures on the blog weren't working and I tried to re-link the pictures, but some of the pictures have disappeared off my computer! (I even checked the trash can and they weren't there either). Then the baby had a fever with no other symptoms for two days. Finally when it reached 104 I took him to the doctor, turns out the mysterious fever was tonsillitis. Now he is doing better, but he gave it to Kierra and she has been very sick! Then Sunday night during the Superbowl (Preston was trying to see the funny E*Trade commercials) our Comcast went out. Everything quit working, cable, phone and Internet. What is really strange is that when the guy came to look at it today he couldn't figure out for the life of him why it would go out, everything looked fine. Luckily they were able to reset the box and get it going again, but why it went out is still a mystery! So maybe we do have some weird cosmic force flowing through our house, maybe soon we'll even have our own wormhole and get to time travel! (gotta see the show!)

No comments: