In case any of you are wondering how the baby is doing I thought I would give a quick update. Since he didn't seem to be getting over his strep throat even after the antibiotic shot, I took him back into the doctor Thursday morning. Turns out it wasn't strep that was still bothering him, but his cold had gotten into his chest and turned into bronchilitis. And all the mucus in his stomach was causing him to continue to throw up. Since he had lost two pounds in five days of not eating and was very weak the doctor decided to send him over to the hospital. He had to have an IV, oxygen and breathing treatments to help revive him. He was able to come home Friday afternoon, but still threw up everyday until today. So today (Monday) is the first day in 9 days that he hasn't thrown up!!!
Now before I was complaining about how much time and money we have spent so far this year on medical treatment, well we almost doubled the hours and more than doubled the money put out in just two days! So I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought before. Now I have not been feeling well all weekend though and I just hope this all ends with me and that we can all be well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad he's on the mend. I know how hard all of these illnesses has been on you. Let's hope the worst is behind us!
My gosh! I hope you all get better soon! No more being sick!
Now you can buy him new clothes and start fresh.
Post a Comment