Friday, September 10, 2010

11 Years and Still Counting!

Preston and I celebrated 11 years in September! It is kind of strange being pregnant with our 5th child exactly 10 years after our first. We are going through the same thing, only everything has changed! Fortunately we were able to take a break and go have some fun on our anniversary weekend (thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!). We stayed in a hotel that looks like a castle that was called Castle Creek Inn. It was so exciting to stay someplace we never had before and get spoiled a little bit! The next day we went down to Timpanogos Cave and enjoyed an afternoon in the mountains. This was great because we both love hiking and the mountains and Preston had never actually been there before. I did pretty good on the hike other than my knees hurting in the end. We ended the weekend by eating at the Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point, which is very nice and very expensive! It was wonderful to just treat ourselves for the weekend and spend some good quality time together!

3 comments:

sweets said...

good for you, time out is a must. congrats!

Chantalle R. said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome! I remember when you got married. You were married 09/09/99, right? I swear it was you but I could be wrong.

The A Family said...

Yes, that was us, 9-9-99!