It was a very exciting first day of school this year. Not only were the kids starting school, but so was Preston! He is so excited to be teaching 6th grade at Excelsior and to finally have a job that he loves! It also works out great because he can take our kids and the next door neighbor kids to school everyday. Parker is starting 4th grade and Kierra is in 2nd and they are both very happy to have some good friends from last year in their classes. We also added Ammon and his buddy this year and they are some of the cutest little kindergartners ever! Jaiden is even going to preschool two days a week and is getting better at talking all the time! We have an exciting year ahead of us and lots of learning and growing to look forward to!! Thanks for visiting, just beware, our animals are so cute you might have to come again and again!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
First Day of School 2010!!!
It was a very exciting first day of school this year. Not only were the kids starting school, but so was Preston! He is so excited to be teaching 6th grade at Excelsior and to finally have a job that he loves! It also works out great because he can take our kids and the next door neighbor kids to school everyday. Parker is starting 4th grade and Kierra is in 2nd and they are both very happy to have some good friends from last year in their classes. We also added Ammon and his buddy this year and they are some of the cutest little kindergartners ever! Jaiden is even going to preschool two days a week and is getting better at talking all the time! We have an exciting year ahead of us and lots of learning and growing to look forward to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You mean you have a couple days a week with no kids around? Good for you!!! What do you do with yourself? I hope you take a nap.:)
ummm I need to know if you are having a girl or not... I am dying to know... I say Yes you are... but do tell :D
No, actually I only have about 3 hours a week without kids and I usually use it to run to the store! I hate taking kids shopping!!
Post a Comment