Then I went over to the school to help with the class parties, it was so fun to see the kids enjoying Halloween so much. I am very impressed by how many people were there helping out! Then Mr. Incredible came by and said hi to the kids in their classes. The kindergarten kids were the best, they surrounded him and looked at him like he was the real thing! Then after we got home we had some surprise visitors...
It was Grandma and Grandpa Dirt Bike (that is what the kids call them) all dressed up and ready for Halloween fun! Then grandma and I took the kids out to Wal*Mart to trick or treat and to get a jack-o-lantern pizza for dinner.
When we got back grandma dressed up and took the kids on the first round of trick or treating while I got dinner ready and Preston passed out candy. (Which he had a great time doing as Mr. Incredible!) After our jack-o-lantern dinner, it was back out for more candy!

This time I put the cape on and took the kids out to see my friend who ended up not being home. Mr. Incredible and the Grim Reaper caught up to us and finished taking Parker and Kierra around the block. Ammon had pooped out on about the second house we went to, so he was home with grandma. Then the baby got fussy so I took him home.

When I got home I found grandma and Ammon on the front porch, apparently they had been having a blast scaring trick or treators! Grandma would pretend like she was a statue and then scare the kids as they reached for the candy. She scared some 13 year old boys pretty bad!
Then we finally got everyone in and settled down. We took a few more pictures, confiscated everyone's candy and put them to bed.

We ended the night with a few games of Uno (which I won most of) and another surprise visitor.

Preston's cousin Spencer came by for a couple hours which was a fun ending to a great day! So goodbye Halloween, until next year!
3 comments:
I love the pic's. the program I use is www.scrapbookmax.com It is a wanderful program. you can get a 30day trial free and then go from there. I have been useing it for over a year now. hope you like it. I love your family its so cute.
The first pic is my fave.
Tell Preston that I hope it's all muscles now, such a workout. Kids look so cute, love the little kittie.
Post a Comment