You may be thinking the obvious, that of course this is Preston. But not everyone thinks that!Yesterday in Clearfield at my cousin's homecoming someone came up to me and asked if Preston was Bronco Mendenhall. I just laughed and said no that is my husband Preston. He looked a little embarrassed and said that there was a rumor going around that Bronco was here and that was him. Several people were watching Preston and a couple other guys looked like they wanted to talk to him. I told them he wasn't Bronco, but that he was a big BYU fan. That's when Preston turned around, he didn't even realize they thought he was a famous person. When they walked away I told him what they thought. Preston was of course very flattered and totally played it up, it was hilarious! I took these pictures so you could see the resemblance. Now I can definitely see some similarity in their profiles, but come on, the red hair is a dead give away! So watch out, now Preston wants to die his hair blonde, and you may be the next person to think you see Bronco Mendenhall!!!

2 comments:
Okay I looked up Bronco and I don't see it but maybe if his hard was blond maybe. Go for it Pres
So where is a comparison picture of Bronco Mendenhall? Inquiring minds want to know.
Post a Comment