Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Celebrations!

Okay I know I am really late on all these posts, but hey better late than never! We have just been so extremely busy this last couple months that I have had a hard time fitting blogging in. We had a fun filled busy Christmas season with lots of parties and visits with family. I am grateful to have all the extra Christmas projects over, yet somehow it doesn't seem like life has slowed down at all! So here are some fun pictures to help us remember the most wonderful time of year!







The wanna be sheep.
For some reason both cats loved this nativity scene, I guess even they know the true meaning of Christmas!
This was at Preston's Aunt Rosalie's house. She had all the kids act out the nativity. It was so fun to see our kids be a part of this!








Parker the Wise Man











Kierra the Angel











Ammon the Shepherd



Jaiden and his little cousin Kara

"Wow, someone my size!"








This was so funny, Kierra got a very realistic looking stuffed dog for Christmas and Nala could not figure out if it was real or not. She sniffed it, looked at it and even swatted at it! I guess she felt tough standing up to such a big dog!










Christmas Pajamas

Every year Grandma and Grandpa Atamanczyk give the kids Christmas pajamas, it is the one present they get to open on Christmas Eve. They loved them!



































Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

No comments: