We had such a fun spring break and Easter weekend this year! I know I am really late on this post, but I had so many cute pictures I just couldn't let them go to waste. The first day of spring break we went to CAL Ranch to pet baby chicks and bunnies. On Tuesday Discovery Gateway was having a discount day so we met up with the kids cousins and had a blast! We had never been before, and I just couldn't believe how much there was to do! Then we were able to go on a field trip with Ammon's preschool and plant flowers at our local nursery. On Friday we hosted a big Easter egg hunt with some of the kids friends in the neighborhood and had an afternoon picnic. The kids had a blast! On Saturday we attempted Easter egg decorating for the first time. We had a few spills and Ammon broke two eggs, but the kids were in awe over the eggs turning colors and it was so fun to watch them! The kids got plenty of treats in their Easter basket including a giant pencil and a cute little animal. It all ended with a nice Easter dinner at Grandpa's house and one last egg hunt. Thanks to everyone who helped us have such a great week! HAPPY LATE EASTER!
P.S. The Slide Show is over when the baby puts the Easter grass on his head.



1 comment:
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TOO!!! Are you signing the kids up for swimming lessons this year?
Post a Comment