The first day of school came with much anticipation this year, for it was not just any first day of school it was the first day of school at Excelsior Academy!
Our neighborhood has been divided, some were chosen for the charter school and others will continue at Rose Springs. As fate would have it, our next door neighbors got in with us, but the third in the clan did not. The kids have had many ups and downs about starting at the new school, they of course will miss some of their friends and aren't thrilled about the uniforms. But I am so happy to have them going to such a good school, I know that they will get the kind of education I always dreamed they would get. I know they will be challenged and will be able to learn on their own skill level. I know I will never have to worry about the music program being taken out of their school. I know they will be exposed to a variety of topics in a fun learning environment during club time. And best of all I know they will never have to go to a normal Jr. High!!!
Our neighborhood has been divided, some were chosen for the charter school and others will continue at Rose Springs. As fate would have it, our next door neighbors got in with us, but the third in the clan did not. The kids have had many ups and downs about starting at the new school, they of course will miss some of their friends and aren't thrilled about the uniforms. But I am so happy to have them going to such a good school, I know that they will get the kind of education I always dreamed they would get. I know they will be challenged and will be able to learn on their own skill level. I know I will never have to worry about the music program being taken out of their school. I know they will be exposed to a variety of topics in a fun learning environment during club time. And best of all I know they will never have to go to a normal Jr. High!!!
1 comment:
Parker looks so grown up, they are way cute.
Post a Comment