Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

09-09-09
Wow, it has been 10 years!
Here we are 10 moves, 4 kids, two houses, and five pets later still ticking away at this adventure called life! Alas, life was meant to be a roller coaster and we are just glad we can ride it together! 10 years down and only an eternity to go!

A look back in time ........


4 comments:

sweets said...

Wow has it realy been that long. congrats and good luck with eternity.

Kari said...

Sorry this comment is so late! Congrats on 10 years! I remember meeting Preston when you were engaged, still. He was the nicest guy then and still is!

Also, I can't believe how young everyone looks in the pictures! It doesn't seem like it's been long enough for everybody to change that much!

CasaJenkins said...

cute slide show, I can't believe how long it has been. Time just flies : ) Good luck on the next 10 and may god continue to pour out his blessing on your beautiful family.

寿司颖颖 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.