So you might have noticed the change in pictures on the side of the blog, we did some pet swapping here at the zoo. First of all I had reached my last straw with our cat Puma he is part African Jungle Cat and was always a little wild.
He just kept getting worse though, and he was destroying whole loaves of bread, eating the kids cookies and wouldn't stay off the counters. So I decided to freecycle him and gave him to someone in Grantsville. Unfortunately he ran away from them and we have no idea
what has become of him. About the same time we found a stray kitten that we called Tiger Tail. He was a little cross eyed but very sweet. He was so much fun we were sad when his owners came to get him. So when I saw another kitten being offered on freecycle
I thought maybe he would fill the void of losing Puma and Tiger Tail. He is a very cute orange kitten, but unfortunately he is a pretty wild kitten. His name is Simba but we call him Purr-head because all you have to do is look at him and he purrs! As you can see he has made himself at home and is loving life with so many kids and pets to play with!
The same weekend Preston's uncle offered us another snake. We thought it might be fun to have two and possibly get some baby snakes to sell. So far no baby news, but we will keep you posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment