We had such a fun Christmas time this year, especially after we were all done being sick!
Our ward had a Polar express Christmas party which was a blast and the kids even got to see Santa at the end. (Jaiden screamed his head off when we put him on Santa's lap) Then we had a Christmas visit from Santa at our house which the kids thought was pretty cool. (Jaiden hid upstairs the whole time) Then we headed up to Idaho to enjoy Christmas day with Preston's family.
This was Ammon and Jaiden opening some presents early when they thought I wasn't looking. Jaiden didn't even know what a present was, but he sure got the idea fast!
All the kids dressed in their adorable Christmas Pajamas from Grandma!
Parker has waited so long to get a DS, he was so excited!
Kierra knew this must be her Easy Bake Oven she asked Santa for!
Ammon had been begging for a guitar for months, you can just tell how happy he was to get his wish!
I managed to completely surprise Preston with a guitar. He had mentioned many times how much he wanted to learn to play, so I found a great deal on a guitar on eBay and hid it at his parents house. He was so excited, it totally made his Christmas!And what did I get you ask? What does every girl want? A gift certificate for new clothes and babysitting while I shopped! It was a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment