Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween Fun!

















The kids school did something creative for Halloween this year, they had a Book Character Day. The kids had to dress like a character in one of their favorite books and then carry that book with them. Then they had a character parade around the school. The kids had so much fun!

















Our cute clan on Halloween, we had a fun trunk or treat and then I took the older kids around the neighborhood while Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack passed out treats. I was just so happy to be able to walk around as I had been having severe dizzy spells all week!












My Incredible boys! Jaiden thoroughly enjoyed his first Halloween, he couldn't believe that all he had to do was carry this bucket around and people would put candy in it! I just wish he could eat a piece of candy without making a huge mess!




No comments: