Thanks for visiting, just beware, our animals are so cute you might have to come again and again!
Monday, September 22, 2008
5 Months Old
Hooray, today the baby is 5 months old! Now normally I wouldn't be saying "hooray" over such a small occasion, but last night he finally slept through the night! So 5 months is the magic number for him. I am just so happy he is in his room and sleeping through the night. I felt so good this morning I actually got up and cooked everyone a hot breakfast (which I never do!). And to ad to this momentous occasion he also got his second tooth yesterday. I'm so glad because I couldn't figure out why he was so cranky last week. I almost took him to the doctor to see if he had an ear infection, but my mother's intuition told me that wasn't it. I didn't think it was his tooth because the bump was so small I thought it wouldn't come for a couple more weeks. But I guess second teeth come a lot faster than first teeth. So we now have a much happier baby, and a much happier mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment