Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ear Infections

So the school year has begun as anyone would expect, with the kids coming home covered in germs! Now the whole family is sick and Kierra is the first one to get an ear infection. This really isn't normal, it's only the 2nd ear infection she's had caused by sickness (the first was caused by a Q-tip). The boys on the other hand I fully expect to get ear infections, of course now that Parker is on his third set of tubes maybe he won't get anymore. =) But poor Kierra is the strong one, she only catches about half of the colds Parker gets so she isn't really used to being sick. Well yesterday after her doctor appointment we had to go to Wal*Mart to get her prescription. She was in a lot of pain and just wouldn't stop crying. So finally we get the prescriptions and while we were waiting in line I decided I better try and help her. So I pulled the ear drops out of the bag and tried to put them in her ear so she would calm down. BAD IDEA! Since I didn't have anywhere to put the bottle of ear drops down at they were still in my hand when I put the ear drops in her ear. I tipped my hand a little to far and there went half the bottle of sticky gooey ear drops all over Kierra and the cart!!! Luckily there were some wipes up front that I was able to clean up the mess with, but alas it was all for nothing, she still cried all the way home!

1 comment:

Carter Clan said...

how was your night in Park City??