Well it's been half a year since our little Jaiden was born. It's hard to believe that in another half a year he will no longer be a little baby, but a walking, jabbering, house destroying little toddler! I guess I should enjoy babyhood while it lasts, even though it has been hard with him being sick so often. We trekked to the doctor for his well checkup this morning, even though he wasn't well. So here are his latest stats; his weight at 17lbs 3oz is average at 50%, his head is big at 80%, but his length is an incredible
91%! I knew he was getting big when I put him in a 12 month outfit this week and it wasn't to long on him, but I didn't expect him to be in the 91% range! So he will definitely be the big, little brother. Which I know will drive Parker crazy one day! Luckily his latest cold hasn't resulted in an ear infection, but the doctor said his top two teeth will be in within a month. CAUTION: MORE FUSSINESS AHEAD!! So I captured this precious age with pictures of him in his Halloween costume. I know I already posted a couple from the carnival, but I did a quick photo shoot at home since he was already in his costume. They aren't professional, but I thought they turned out pretty darn cute. And they really show his personality, his inquisitive eyes, curious looks, his hands that are always in his mouth and his big happy smile!





3 comments:
he's adorable!!!! WOW time flies by doesn't it. Are you sure you aren't up for one more?? LOL
He is so cute! Hey, I don't know why you weren't on my blog list. I will put you up there now!
Very cute pictures. I love the last one especially.
Is it okay if I put your blog link on my blog?
Post a Comment