Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG

Okay so I don't usually do these tag things because this blog isn't really about me, it's about our whole family. But I thought, what the hay, just this once I'll devote a blog to me. =)

3 Joys
Spending time with my hubby.
Seeing my kids do nice things and make good choices.
Singing!

3 Fears
That my kids will make bad choices.
That I'm not done having kids!
That we will crash and burn financially.

3 Obsessions/Collections
Making sure that everyone looks nice before leaving the house (especially myself-what can I say I'm a perfectionist).
Not having clutter around the house.
I collect Pillsbury Dough Boy stuff for the kitchen.

3 Surprising Facts
I'm a picky eater, even more so than most kids. I hate most seafood, steak, anything BBQ, and chocolate!
I'm starting to write my own music and hope to have a CD some day.
I can often sense what people are feeling, even if they haven't said anything to me.

And I'm adding this one-
3 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
I was a band geek and very shy until high school, then Annie, marching band, drama and choir helped pull me out of my shell.
We have moved 10 times in 9 years of marriage.
I hate politics, because you just don't know if you can believe anything anyone says!

TAG to Tricia and Preston, you're it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so neat that you are starting to write your own music! Very cool!

I am a perfectionist too in some areas - so I can relate with that!

Great tag - I enjoyed reading it! Have a great day!

littlejon said...

Katherine, you hate chocolate and BBQ? I had no idea. Blake does and I thought it was unique with him.

doug