Well it's hard to believe, but our little newborn is 4 months old already! He had his check-up today, his head is in the 50% range, his weight is in the 60%, and his height is in the 70%. He is going to be a tall boy! He is 16 lbs already, but I guess that isn't as big as I thought it was. I remember Parker was only 19 1/2 lbs at a year old, so he is pretty big compared to that! Both the doctor and nurse commented on how strong his legs are. He already stands up and puts his full weight on them, I just hold his hands to keep his balance. So we are in for another early walker, yikes! He also had to have 4 shots and is very cranky at the moment, so duty calls........
I Love this picture because it shows the water flying, he is always kicking!
1 comment:
He is SOOOOOOO cute! I love this picture! He doesn't look so much like Preston anymore.
Post a Comment