Thanks for visiting, just beware, our animals are so cute you might have to come again and again!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
House Rented!
Well I think we just set a record for how fast we rented the house. We only had three people inquire about it, so I was a little nervous. I showed the house once on Saturday and loved the couple so much that I checked references and told them it was theirs that night. How's that for fast??? I felt like it was suppose to be their house from the first time I talked to them. Now the funny thing was that I went to school with the husband, Jared. We were in band together and graduated the same year. They had been looking for a house in Overlake for awhile and just loved it. They have two super cute girls. The oldest is exactly Kierra's age, so hopefully she can make friends with Kierra's old friends. We are just so excited to have the house rented already, and to such a good family, what a HUGE blessing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are just excited too! It's amazing how things just fall into place - on both sides! We are just so thrilled!!! Have a beautiful day!
GASP! I can't believe you were that close to us and didn't stop by... CRY SOB GASP!!!! Glad you got it rented.. maybe they'll want to buy it from ya :)
Post a Comment