Thanks for visiting, just beware, our animals are so cute you might have to come again and again!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
5 Going On 15
So I swear, ever since Kierra turned 5 she has picked up an attitude. She has always been the easiest child, much calmer than the boys and more obedient. But the last week or two she has become more pushy, more of a perfectionist and more demanding. Someone told me that girls are harder when they are teenagers, but I didn't expect her to hit that phase at age 5! The other night Preston kept telling her to go potty before bed and she kept saying she didn't have too. Preston was getting exasperated because we are trying to get her to stop wetting the bed and said "Kierra, I've told you ten times to go to the bathroom, if you wet the bed you can clean it up!", she retaliated right back with "Well I've told you ten times that I don't have to go!!!" It was so funny hearing that come out of her mouth, she is not usually like that. Hopefully it is just a short phase, I'm not ready for a teenager yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOLOLOL WOW... little pistol isn't she?? WOW.. I sure do love her.. she'll be a great match for keeping Brendan on his toes.. wink wink ;)
That is too funny! I can totally relate. Somtimes my Alyssa acts just like a little teenager! It's amazing some of the things that she says - she sometimes sounds so grown up!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment